Special Assistant Position
The Office of Mayor Jim Watson is currently accepting applications for future opportunities.
The ideal candidate for Special Assistant:
- Is highly organized, motivated, punctual, and able to work well under pressure;
- Has strong interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy and the ability to interact well with people;
- Must have an interest in municipal affairs and the ability to engage with residents on their issues and concerns;
- Is required to work evenings from Wednesdays to Fridays and weekends;
- Will drive and staff the Mayor at community events throughout the city;
- Must Possess a valid Ontario Driver’s License (Class “G” unrestricted);
- Undertakes other duties as assigned including but not limited to providing general clerical support, and preparing correspondence and outreach regarding resident inquiries.
Please send your résumé in complete confidence no later than April 7th, 2017 to:
Serge Arpin, Chief of Staff to Mayor Jim Watson
Office of Mayor Jim Watson / Bureau du maire Jim Watson
City of Ottawa / Ville d’Ottawa
110 Laurier Ave. West / 110 ave. Laurier Ouest
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 1J1
E-mail : Justine.Ibrahim@Ottawa.ca
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted.